China Gold Supplier for TU-020 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Factory
China Gold Supplier for TU-020 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Factory Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
We rely upon strategic thinking, constant modernisation in all segments, technological advances and of course upon our employees that directly participate inside our success for China Gold Supplier for TU-020 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ottawa , Uzbekistan , Brunei , We will do our utmost to cooperate & satisfied with you relying on top-grade quality and competitive price and best after service ,sincerely look forward to cooperating with you and make achievements in the future!
In this video I show another variable when it comes to testing this type of EGR valve. (open 5v reference circuit from a bad engine computer) I’ll also show you how I repaired this problem without replacing the computer.
Engine Performance Diagnostics chapter 9
– check engine light (P1406, P0300)
– re-wire one of the 5v reference circuits
– how to use scan data to identify a problem with the EGR position circuit
– identifying a power or ground side output with a multimeter
– how to use a multimeter to manually actuate an EGR solenoid
– how to test an EGR position sensor with a multimeter
– understanding 5V reference circuits, separate externally/shared internally
– how to perform a pin drag test
– how to jumper a 5V reference circuit for testing purposes
– Autel MS908 MaxiSYS Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System – USA Version
– ATD Tools 5519 Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter with Protective Holster
– (Chapter 24) EGR Flow and System Tests
– How to test for EGR flow problems (GM electronic EGR test) – P0401
– EGR Closed Performance P1404 with new EGR valve installed (GM)
– No Start from a shorted MAP sensor (Honda, Acura)
– How to check the 5v reference circuit for a short to ground (Cadillac)
For more information on this topic, I have written a “field manual” called Engine Performance Diagnostics which is available at www.scannerdanner.com as an eBook or paper book.
Want even more diagnostic training? Whether you are a DIY trying to fix your own car, someone looking to become an auto technician, or a current auto technician that wants to get more into diagnostics, subscribe to ScannerDanner Premium right here on YouTube. There is a 14 day free trial.
On ScannerDanner Premium I will bring you right into my classroom at Rosedale Technical College. You will find page for page lectures taken right from my book as well as exclusive classroom type case studies. What is so special about these classroom case studies? I pull live problem vehicles directly into my classroom and we troubleshoot them in real time, using and applying the theory and testing procedures we learn during the classroom lectures. There is no better on-line training of how to troubleshoot automotive electrical and electronics systems anywhere!