Factory provide nice price TU-1D02 thermal wax actuator for air conditioner and compressor for Rotterdam Importers
Factory provide nice price TU-1D02 thermal wax actuator for air conditioner and compressor for Rotterdam Importers Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
We attempt for excellence, provider the customers", hopes to be the most beneficial cooperation team and dominator enterprise for staff, suppliers and shoppers, realizes value share and continuous advertising for Factory provide nice price TU-1D02 thermal wax actuator for air conditioner and compressor for Rotterdam Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lesotho , Argentina , Amsterdam , With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in beauty and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
SimulationX supports the analysis and definition of requirements, the design of system architectures as well as the definition and setting of system functions.
- Physical modeling of subsystems with mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and thermal SimulationX model element types
- Development of new control concepts for landing flap actuation systems (PCUs)
- Examination of innovative system concepts of the elevator units and primary equipment
- Simulation-aided system optimization for start, driving, positioning and performance behavior to identify possible savings
- Steady-state, transient and stability analysis of complex hydraulic systems for different flight phases and states (normal mode, down-time modes)
- Evaluation of combined actuating systems with the aim to reduce complexity, power requirements and mass
- Design of chassis components and systems like traction brake, wheel steering and operating mechanisms to retract and extend the landing gears
- Vibration analysis to avoid noises and highly dynamic loads