15 Years Manufacturer TU-020 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware Wholesale to Pakistan
15 Years Manufacturer TU-020 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware Wholesale to Pakistan Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
To be able to give you benefit and enlarge our business, we also have inspectors in QC Team and assure you our greatest service and products for 15 Years Manufacturer TU-020 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware Wholesale to Pakistan, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Paraguay , Manila , Victoria , We will do our utmost to cooperate & satisfied with you relying on top-grade quality and competitive price and best after service ,sincerely look forward to cooperating with you and make achievements in the future!
Bradford White Gas Water heater in attic Repair Won’t Lite
Check your Bradford White Water heater Warranty. First get the serial number and modal off the side of the water heater,
Bradford White’s limited warranty covers both the glass-lined tank and component parts for leakage or other malfunction caused by defects in materials and/or workmanship. It extends to the first buyer and to any subsequent owner(s) as long as the water heater remains installed at its original place of installation.
Warranties are packaged with each water heater along with installation instructions. If missing or misplaced, you can download and print a copy of the warranty from the listing shown under Warranty Documents at right.
Items Not Covered Under Warranty Include:
• Dry-fired elements
• Temperature adjustments
• T & P valve failures/function (unless supplied with the unit by BWC)
• Air shutter adjustments
• No electric or gas supplied to water heater
• Poor or improper venting
• Not enough hot water because of sizing or overuse
• Improper wiring to water heater
• Diagnostic calls
• Undersized gas piping to water heater
• Lack of combustion air
• Water odors
• Noise because of minerals or sediment
• Removal or replacement of anode rods
• Anode consumption
• Improper installation
• Failure because of excessive pressure
• Thermal expansion
• Damage caused by flooding, exposure to weather or negligence
• In some areas of the country, water heaters, both gas and electric, are installed in attic spaces. As with all gas water heater installations, it is very important to have sufficient combustion and dilution air to insure proper drafting of the exhaust products and safe water heater operation.
• As outside temperatures increase, the need for proper combustion air and attic ventilation becomes even more critical. For reference, if not ventilated adequately, attic space temperatures can go as high as 160 degrees Fahrenheit. This can occur when outside air temperatures are only in the 90′s; even when the sky is cloudy.
• As the pilot flame burns, it requires oxygen from the air. The exhaust products from the pilot flame are then designed to rise through the combustion chamber and water heater flue, exiting the roof through the chimney system. This “draft”, while removing exhaust products, also brings in “fresh” air to the combustion chamber.
• For the exhaust gases to rise through the water heater and chimney system, they must have a temperature much greater than their surroundings. Elevated attic temperatures make it extremely difficult, or impossible, for the water heater combustion system to properly “breath”. Without the ability to sustain the main burner and pilot flame with fresh air, the pilot flame will become unstable, and may eventually go out. When this occurs, the water heater will not function.
• To avoid these water heater outages, proper attic ventilation must be present. Examples of common practices to insure sufficient attic ventilation include soffit vents used in combination with ridge vents and/or mechanical attic exhaust fans which are turned on and off via temperature controls.
• Soffit and ridge vents allow for natural convection of the hot attic air to be removed form the attic, and fresh air to enter at or near the floor level of the attic. Mechanical attic exhaust fan systems power the air flow and may cycle on and off as the temperature rises and falls. Both are acceptable and common methods used. However, undersized, blocked or improperly located attic ventilation components result in elevated attic temperatures and possible water heater outages. Consult your local construction and roofing experts for further information about proper attic ventilation.
Testing the 6″ oil expander im calling the hydrothermic actuator
in this test we observe a start temp of 62 deg F and 9ml of fluid in the graduated cylinder and a final temp of 98 deg and 5.2 ml of expansion with 30 deg F of temp change. this amount of heat has produced 1000 psi inside the acuater