2017 High quality TU-026D thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Rwanda Factory
2017 High quality TU-026D thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Rwanda Factory Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
We'll make each hard work to become excellent and excellent, and speed up our measures for standing from the rank of intercontinental top-grade and high-tech enterprises for 2017 High quality TU-026D thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Rwanda Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bolivia , European , Kyrgyzstan , We are seeking the chances to meet all the friends from both at home and abroad for the win-win cooperation. We sincerely hope to have long-term cooperation with all of you on the bases of mutual benefit and common development.
Call Lichtsinn RV at 1-800-343-6255.
Lichtsinn.com – Winnebago Era 70A
In the motorized RV space, the Class B market continues to grow, in large part due to the success of the Era and this exclusive rear twin bed setup and the flexible sleeping capacity of the rear and front sleeping setups . Its combination of fuel efficiency, maneuverability, and high end features has introduced a whole new set of enthusiasts to the van style RV. With its fuel efficient and dependable Mercedes Benz diesel engine, driving your Era more closely assimilated driving your own personal vehicle.
Arrive at your destination safely and on time with the help of the Rand McNally RV GPS. The Era offers a full featured galley and swivel cab seats that increase your functional living space while parked. Inside, you’ll find dimmable LED ceiling lights, MCD blackout roller shades, Corian countertops, and a rear screen wall. An awning with LED lighting will keep the outdoor fun going well into the night. For versatility and style with Winnebago’s legendary construction standards, choose the Era.
The latest version of the Era now includes the following enhancements made in the late part of the 2016 model year, but now you can save $6 to 8,000 with future resale value of moving to a 2017 with less than a $700 price increase.
All new interior refinements:
1. High gloss cabinetry, which is lightweight to preserve cargo carrying capacity, yet is moisture and humidity resistant
2. Under cabinet accent lighting
3. Continuous dimmable race track ceiling lighting, which eliminates shadows
4. New Firefly multiplex wiring allows single touch controls to lighting, monitoring systems, powered awning controls, energy management and so much more!
5. Advanced all new climate control system:
a. The Era now features the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi heating and hot water system.
b. Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating.
c. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
6. Zamp 100 watt solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
7. Standard rear screen wall, with heat reflective properties and allowing for fresh air and an excellent rear view
8. Refined rear end interior finishing with concealed storage, finished in weather resistant synthetic leather
9. New fiberglass bath surround with a single control shower and faster adjustments to temp to conserve water.
10. Separate shower and sink faucets
11. New dual burner range combo
12. New single control faucet
13. Decorative heat shield over the stove
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre turbo diesel, estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway
2. 325 lbs feet of torque or power, which provides for 5,000 lb factory installed towing
3. 188 hp
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability via the Tip Shift transmission
5. Dual front airbags
6. Four wheel ABS
Includes the following factory installed features:
1. The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: a six inch touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. Zamp 100 watt solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
3. Deluxe exterior appearance package with graphics tape delete, to provide a more stealth like automotive appearance
4. Stainless steel exterior valance
5. Second AGM group 31 battery
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 26.4 fuel capacity
2. 16 gallon LP capacity
3. TrumaCombi continuous unlimited water heater capacity and eco heating
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU high efficiency air conditioner
6. 13 foot powered patio awning
7. Dual group 31 absorbed glass mat maintenance free AGM batteries
Missing an Option You’re Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including MobilEye collision avoidance, satellite, solar, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!