Bottom price for TU-1A90 thermal wax actuator for automobile thermostat to Brunei Importers
Bottom price for TU-1A90 thermal wax actuator for automobile thermostat to Brunei Importers Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
Our enterprise since its inception, constantly regards product good quality as organization life, constantly improve production technology, strengthen merchandise high quality and continuously strengthen enterprise total good quality administration, in strict accordance with all the national standard ISO 9001:2000 for Bottom price for TU-1A90 thermal wax actuator for automobile thermostat to Brunei Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ghana , California , Denver , During in 11 years, We have participated in more than 20 exhibitions, obtains the highest praise from each customer. Our company has been devoting that "customer first" and committed to helping customers expand their business, so that they become the Big Boss !
1. Microcontroller Based Toxic Liquid Level Monitoring Control System.The cost of the project is 3500/-.
2. Design and Development of Microcontroller Based Liquid Level Monitoring,
3. automated liquid fuel level sensing and controlling using ultrasonic sensor,
4. Monitoring of Highway Hybrid Parameter & Controlling Highway Light,
5. RFID BASED ATTENDANCE SYSTEM USING MICROCONTROLLER,
6. Fingerprint Based Attendance System Using GSM with ARM7,
7. DIGITAL WEATHER STATION WITH DATA STORAGE,
8. smart building environment control and monitoring system,
9. IOT Air & Water Quality Monitoring System,
10. Women Safety Device and Application,
11. Fingerprint Based Exam Hall Authentication,
12. microcontroller based liquid level sensor and better
understanding of its operation, programming, and control,
13. MICROCONTROLLER BASED CO, GAS MONITORING SYSTEM,
14. development and implementation of arm microcontroller based,
15. low-power wireless liquid monitoring system using ultrasonic sensors,
16. Implementation of Vehicle tracking and monitoring system using IOT,
17. Microcontroller Based Automated Water Level Sensing,
18. GSM Based Water level and Temperature Monitoring System,
19. IOT Liquid Level Monitoring System – NevonProjects,
20. AVR MICROCONTROLLER BASED AUTOMATED LIQUID FUEL,
21. water level monitoring system using ultrasonic sensor,
22. project report for water level controller using microcontroller,
23. water level controller project report pdf,
24. automatic water level controller project report,
25. Water level sensing: State of the art review and performance,
26. Smart Water Monitoring System Using Wireless Sensor Network – IRJET,
27. Android based Toxic Gas Detection using Bluetooth technology,
28. Low cost Liquid level detector with buzzer indication using Microcontroller,
29. GSM Based Water level and Temperature Monitoring System – IJRDET,
30. Implementation of Vehicle tracking and monitoring system using IOT,
31. Microcontroller Based Automated Water Level Sensing – IAENG,
32. microcontroller based projects are water level controller using 8051,
33. A wireless sensor network based monitoring system,
34. sensor network for environment monitoring system using iot – IJIERT
35. Intelligent Vehicle Control Using Wireless Embedded System,
36. Monitoring and Controlling of Hazardous Gases inside – IJARCSSE,
37. WEATHER MONITORING SYSTEM IN REMOTE PLACES USING GSM,
38. LONG RANGE LIQUID LEVEL MEASUREMENT IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES,
39. Dual microcontroller-based liquid infusion system,
40. RFID based Toxic Waste Monitoring,
41. Microcontroller based intelligent Multi-Timer System for industrial Automation,
42. MEMS Based Gesture Controlled Robot Using Wireless Communication,
43. Development on Gas Leak Detection and Location System Based on,
44. IOT Based Vehicle Accident Detection Using MEMS,GSM,GPS and Raspberry Pi ,
45. IOT PROJECTS: Arduino Home Security System ,
46. Industrial IoT : Web Based Remotely Monitoring Temperature | GAS | FIRE | LDR | PIR ,
47. IOT: Railway track crack detection robot USING GSM-GPS,
48. IOT Based Sensors Data Monitoring on website through Arduino GPRS,
49. IOT Based Home Automation using Arduino,
50. IOT Based RFID Canteen Management System,
51. IOT Based VEHICLE MOVEMENT TRACKING USING ONLINE MAP WITH REAL TIME RASPBERRY PI,
52. IOT Project: A WEB BASED ACCIDENT REPORTING AND TRACKING SYSTEM,
53. IOT Based Patient Health Monitoring System Using Raspberry PI,
54. IoT Based SMART GIRLS SECURITY SYSTEM USING GSM & GPRS,
55. IOT Based Women safety device using internet of things,
56. IOT Based Automatic Vehicle Accident Detection and Tracking System Using GSM and GPS Modem,
57. IOT Based Intelligent Automatic Vehicle Accident Detection System Using GPRS,
58. IOT Based IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICULAR SECURITY BASED ON ARM7,
59. IOT Based self controlled robot for Military Applications purpose,
60. IoT Based Vehicle Accident Detection and Tracking System Using GSM and GPS Modem,,
61. IOT Based RFID Based Mobile Payment System Using GSM – GPRS Network,
62. IOT Vehicle Positioning System with Exact Location Address Based On ARM11 Raspberry Pi,
63. IOT Based DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF IOT BASED GPS-GPRS VEHICLE ACCIDENT DETECTION AND TRACKING,
64. IOT Based Smart Home Automation Using GPRS,EMAIL & SMS ALERT,
65. IOT Based Home Automation Using GPRS,
66. IOT Based REAL-TIME GPS – GPRS Based Vehicle Tracking & Navigation System Displayed on Google Map,
67. IOT Based DRUNKEN DRIVER DETECTION SYSTEM using LabVIEW,
68. IOT Based SMART VEHICLE WITH ALCOHOL DETECTION AND AUTOMATIC ENGINE SPEED CONTROL FOR DRUNKEN DRIVER’S,
69. IOT Based Speech Recognition based Home Automation using Android,
Official Website: http://www.lawabidingbiker.com
BLOG-Are you confused or want the real scoop on the Harley-Davidson Engine Idle Temperature Management System (EITMS). Want to know if your Harley is equipped with it? There is confusing and less than useful information out there, so we broke it down for you and made a free tutorial and explanation video. We wanted to break it down in a format that makes sense to the law abiding biker out there.
EITMS can be used by any rider, but is specifically for those riders who frequently find themselves in riding conditions where the vehicle is subjected to prolonged idle conditions or traffic congestion, the motorcycle is equipped with an Engine Idle Temperature Management System (EITMS) to provide limited cooling of the rear cylinder.
Explanation of EITMS in biker terms:
When engine temperature reaches a predetermined point at idle, the EITMS will turn off the rear cylinder fuel injector. Idle speed will be maintained, however the rear cylinder will become an “air pump” which will work to cool the engine. The cylinder will suck in air to cool the engine.
EITMS will activate (rear cylinder will turn off) when all of the following conditions are met:
Engine temperature exceeds 284 °F 140 °C (all except configuration J and L) or 324 °F 162 °C
Twist grip opening is at idle
Vehicle speed under 1 mph 2 km/h
Engine speed under 1200 rpm
EITMS will disable (rear cylinder will again fire) if any one of the following occurs:
Engine temperature falls below 275 °F 135 °C
Twist grip opening is above idle
Vehicle speed exceeds 2 mph 3 km/h
Engine speed exceeds 1350 rpm
Clutch is released with vehicle in gear
When the engine is in EITMS operation, you may notice a difference in idle cadence. Additionally, there may be a unique exhaust odor. These are both considered to be normal conditions.
Enabled: The EITMS engine cooling feature will automatically activate whenever the vehicle comes to a complete stop and is idling during elevated temperature conditions. When the feature is enabled, it may not activate under cool riding conditions.
The EITMS feature is not active under any conditions.
EITMS can be enabled or disabled by performing the following procedure.
Turn the ignition switch to the ON position and push the engine OFF/RUN switch on the right handlebar to the RUN position (the motorcycle may be running or not running).
Push the throttle to roll-off position and hold.
See Instrument Lamps. After approximately 3 seconds, the cruise indicator lamp will either flash green (EITMS enabled) or orange (EITMS disabled).
If you have a 2014 or later model with the Boom!™ Box Infotainment System, you can push the “information” toggle in the right control cluster. On the Boom!™ Box screen it will show you air temperature, oil pressure, and whether the EITMS is enabled or disabled. Note: you can do it the way described above to.
A flashing lamp indicates the EITMS setting. A solid (non-flashing) lamp indicates the cruise control setting.
Repeat the procedure as needed to enable or disable EITMS.
Want to know everything about your Boom!™ Box System and the true capabilities? http://www.lawabidingbiker.com/harleyboombox