Europe style for TU-021 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware Supply to Norwegian
Europe style for TU-021 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware Supply to Norwegian Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
We have now our possess revenue group, design staff, technical crew, QC team and package group. We now have strict excellent regulate procedures for each process. Also, all of our workers are experienced in printing subject for Europe style for TU-021 thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware Supply to Norwegian, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Karachi , Belgium , Malaysia , Our company sticks to the principle of "high quality, reasonable price and timely delivery". We sincerely hope to establish good cooperative relationships with our new and old business partners from all parts of the world. We hope to work with you and serve you with our excellent goods and services. Welcome to join us!
Engineering Technology Services LLC (E.T.S.) is the largest independent company stocking new genuine Bosch Rexroth pump, motor and valve spare parts (Hydromatik, Brueninghaus, Uchida, Bosch & Rexroth) in the United States.
Engineering Technology Services also stocks over 3000 remanufactured exchange (Rexroth, Brueninghaus, Hydromatik and Uchida) piston pumps,motors, and valves ready for same day shipments!
Visit our website: www.etshydro.com
Call us : 901-369-5404
If you’re in the San Diego area and need help with your sprinklers or lawn care, please contact Dave and Aqua Tech Sprinkler Repair.
PHONE: (760) 436-3050
Have you ever wondered how your sprinkler system works? In this video, Dave gives us the breakdown of the valve systems—what they do and how they work.
You’ll learn a lot about those parts of your sprinkler system that you see on a regular basis, but aren’t sure what their purpose is or how they function.
Parts of your sprinkler system that are discussed:
• Anti-siphon valves—These valves prevent water from flowing back into your sprinkler system and causing a backup.
• Solenoid—This is a feature of your sprinkler system that deals with the electronic functioning, such as charging the clock or sending an electrical charge from the controller to the valve which opens up the diaphragm.
• Flow Control—With this valve you can control the flow of water by turning it down or up as needed. Usually, you are able to turn water down about 85-90%, but it is abnormal for it to turn all the way off.
• Bleeder valve—If you have debris built up in your valves, the bleeder can flush them out and clear that debris. If you notice leaking valves, take a screwdriver and open the bleeder valve slightly to flush out the diaphragm in case debris has found its way in there. Make sure you close it tightly!
• Diaphragms—The diaphragm opens and then releases the water to go to your sprinkler head. If the diaphragm is old, blown out, or otherwise damaged, the clock will no longer be able to control it and your watering will not occur with the precision that it may be set for. Bad diaphragms are quite common—making up the bulk of Dave’s calls.
Replacing valves can be tricky, which is why the best way to replace one is to give Dave a call. He’ll come out and give you a free estimate on what it will take to get your sprinkler system working in tip top shape again!
This video was produced by Simple Business Video Marketing
Generate quality leads online with simple videos