factory customized Special Wax in Agriculture and Forestry to Finland Manufacturers
factory customized Special Wax in Agriculture and Forestry to Finland Manufacturers Detail:
(1)YNE4 Series Special Molding Moisturized Wax for Fruit Trees
In order to protect fruit trees and shrubs from desiccation during winter dormancy or transportation or to keep moisture in summer drought, Special Molding Moisturized Wax is spayed on the surface of trees, forming the protecting film in surface of trees. The film has some adequate micro pore that could efficiently reduce the losses of moisture in the surface of the trees, and it simultaneously ensures physiological respiration of the trees.
(2) YNE5 Series Special Preventing Frostbite Wax for Trees
(3) In large northern areas of our country, the winter season is severe cold and the spring season is more heavy windy.
The early winter and the late spring’s frost are quite disadvantage to young plant, the weather is particularly abnormal coldness after spring comes, and frequently injures these trees. As a result young plant is cold death. YNE5 Series Special Preventing Frostbite Wax for Trees not only has anti-freezing effect on trees but also well effect on anti-sprouting etc. Spraying on branches and leaves of trees can make exuberant growth of foliage.
Product detail pictures:
Our firm aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our shoppers , and working in new technology and new machine consistently for factory customized Special Wax in Agriculture and Forestry to Finland Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jamaica , Czech republic , kazakhstan , If you give us a list of products you are interested in, along with makes and models, we can send you quotations. Please email us directly. Our goal is to establish long-term and mutually profitable business relationships with domestic and overseas clients. We look forward to receiving your reply soon.
This video describes how the potentiometer in the Valve Solutions, Inc (VSI) Series 1000S-X modulating quarter turn electric valve actuator can become uncalibrated, and how to get it back into the correct position.
For details on the Series 1000S-X actuator please visit:
For further questions and inquires please visit our website at:
On this video we have a Lincoln Towncar that has set a P1401 code. The OBD II system has set this code because it recognizes that something is wrong in the emission system. In this case it is the DPFE sensor that has gone bad. We show you the diagnostic procedure as well as replacing the faulty sensor.
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and injectors.
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to direct exhaust gasses out of combustion out of engine. It consists of the exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and mufflers.
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and cooler.
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork, cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and axle shafts.
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master cylinder, brake booster (vacuum or hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction. Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column, inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator (receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls, actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules