OEM Factory for TU-1C91 thermal wax actuator for industrial adjustable temperature switch control to Senegal Factories
OEM Factory for TU-1C91 thermal wax actuator for industrial adjustable temperature switch control to Senegal Factories Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
With our excellent management, strong technical capability and strict quality control system, we continue to provide our clients with reliable quality, reasonable prices and excellent services. We aim at becoming one of your most reliable partners and earning your satisfaction for OEM Factory for TU-1C91 thermal wax actuator for industrial adjustable temperature switch control to Senegal Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Kuwait , Malawi , Sierra Leone , We aim to build a famous brand which can influence a certain group of people and light up the whole world. We want our staff to realize self-reliance, then achieve financial freedom, lastly obtain time and spiritual freedom. We do not focus on how much fortune we can make, instead we aim to obtain high reputation and be recognized for our products. As a result, our happiness comes from our clients satisfaction rather than how much money we earn. Ours team will do best for you always.
High Voltage Test System HVTS-70/50 perform DC high-voltage testing of power cables (IEC 60502-2) up to 70 kV, power cables accessories (IEC 61442) as well as AC high-voltage testing, up to 50 kV at 50 Hz, of switchgear, reclosers, dielectric insulators, highvoltage dischargers (arresters), busbars and other dielectric materials with relatively low electric capacitance.
HVTS-70/50 is portable equipment. The control unit is enclosed in high-impact plastic case with a handy strap.
Test system HVTS-70/50 is:
- Supplies the high voltage test on the object and control of leakage current;
- Ensures high accuracy and maintenance of the test voltage at a certain level, it is possible to adjust the leakage current with an external capacitor additional DC voltage during the test;
- Measures the voltage directly at the load, allowing you to have a real idea about the stress tests on the object and control it with the specified accuracy. In addition, significantly increasing the safety of the staff, especially when removing the residual capacitive charge when disconnecting the high voltage;
- Made in a sealed enclosure provides protection for remote control from dust and moisture, which is especially important when using the machine in the field;
- Equipped with a modern system of removal of residual capacitive charge using the secondary winding of the transformer and has an optional external shorting;
- A protection scheme on excess input and output current limit and set the output voltage exceeds the set. HVTS-70/50 has the ability to program required for a particular test value of the maximum current and maximum voltage protection circuitry;
- High voltage unit has a built-in pressure sensors and temperature sulfur hexafluoride transformer with output of their state on the graphic display;
- The ability to save the settings of the eight most commonly performed types of testing (insulators, surge protectors, switches, cables, 6.3 kV, 10 kV cables, etc.);
- Display all the necessary information on the specifications and test results on a graphical display. During the test, shows the numerical values of the test voltage (rms), test current (rms) and the timer duration of the test. Additionally displays the voltage (amplitude), the shape factor for AC voltage or crest factor for the rectified voltage. An estimation of the dynamics of changes in the test parameters displayed a linear scale display of voltage and current;
- A choice between manual and automatic operation. The latter involves the installation of the operator values of the test voltage in steps of 0.1 kV, lifting speed of the test voltage, the voltage test current protection operation time of the test;
- Preservation of the non-volatile memory of archival records of tests carried out with information about the time of the test, the averaged voltage at the facility and the leakage current;
- The ability to work remotely – reading the archived data on the tests carried out, the setting and the choice of test parameters, workflow management