PriceList for TU-1F06 thermal wax actuator for thermostatic automatic water drain valve for Brunei Manufacturers
PriceList for TU-1F06 thermal wax actuator for thermostatic automatic water drain valve for Brunei Manufacturers Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
We have been ready to share our knowledge of internet marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable merchandise at most aggressive rates. So Profi Tools present you very best price of money and we are ready to develop alongside one another with PriceList for TU-1F06 thermal wax actuator for thermostatic automatic water drain valve for Brunei Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sierra Leone , South Africa , Irish , We will supply much better products with diversified designs and professional services. At the same time, welcome OEM, ODM orders, invite friends at home and abroad together common development and achieve win-win, integrity innovation, and expand business opportunities! If you have any question or need more information please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to receiving your enquiries soon.
“This video is copyrighted material of Nissan North America, Inc. and should not be copied, edited, or reproduced without the permission of Nissan.
For information please visit https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/. You will find quick reference guides and other useful information about your warranty, Bluetooth® system, and much more!
Whenever the rear air conditioning screen is displayed on the monitor, the front seat occupants have control of both the front and rear climate controls.
To operate the rear climate control from the front seat:
● First, turn on the front climate control by pressing the ON/OFF button.
● Next, turn on the Rear Climate Control system by pressing the REAR button on the front climate control panel. The REAR button indicator light will illuminate and “Rear Air-conditioning” will be displayed on the monitor.
● With “Rear Air-conditioning” displayed on the monitor, front occupants have control of both the front and rear climate control:
◦ Turn the temperature control dial to adjust the rear temperature
◦ Rotate the fan speed dial to adjust the fan speed up or down.
To turn OFF the rear climate control from the front seat:
● Press the REAR button until the “Rear Air-conditioning” display is shown. The REAR button indicator remains illuminated.
● Press the OFF button. The REAR button indicator on the front climate control panel will turn OFF, and the rear climate control also turns OFF.
Rear seat occupants can also adjust and control rear seat temperatures. To operate the rear climate control from the second-row seat:
● The front climate control system must be on.
● Rear climate control operation is available when the front monitor screen shows any display other than “Rear Air-conditioning”.
● To turn on the rear climate control, press the AUTO or either fan speed control button on the rear climate control panel.
● Press the PLUS or MINUS button to increase or decrease the fan speed.
● Press the UP arrow or DOWN arrow to adjust the temperature.
● Press the OFF button to turn the system off.
If the second-row passenger turns the rear climate control system ON, the REAR indicator light on the front climate control panel illuminates.
The front seat occupants can regain control of the rear climate control by pressing the REAR button on the front climate control panel.
After regaining control, the front seat occupants now have control to change the rear climate control fan speed and temperature or to turn the system OFF.
Please see your Owner’s Manual for important safety information, system limitations and additional operating information.