11 Years Factory wholesale TU-1C01 thermal wax actuator for air conditioner and compressor to United Kingdom Manufacturer
11 Years Factory wholesale TU-1C01 thermal wax actuator for air conditioner and compressor to United Kingdom Manufacturer Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
With our leading technology at the same time as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and advancement, we will build a prosperous future with each other with your esteemed firm for 11 Years Factory wholesale TU-1C01 thermal wax actuator for air conditioner and compressor to United Kingdom Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: India , Somalia , Nepal , Our company always concentrate on the development of the international market. We have a lot of customers in Russia , European countries, the USA, the Middle East countries and Africa countries. We always follow that quality is foundation while service is guarantee to meet all customers.
Lesson 0 = Basic Industrial Controls
This video explains the working of Industrial Switches- Push Button, Toggle Button, Selector Switch & Actuators- Indicator, Motors, Relays, Contactors, Latching and Unlatching Circuits etc.
Learn 5 PLC’s in a Day full Course 250+ PLC Video Tutorials of Allen Bradley, Siemens, Delta, Omron & Schneider + Encoder and HMI Video Tutorials with FREE PLC Simulators and NFI Support. Course Fee: $39 , Lifetime Validity | Limited Coupons only| Course url: https://www.udemy.com/nfi-plc-online-leaning/?couponCode=Youtube2016
Enroll for NFI- All Industrial Automation Course- PLC, HMI, SCADA, AC Drives- VFD, Servo and Stepper. Prices starting from $9/m. Visit here for more details: http://nfiautomation.org/nfi-subscription/
Connect us at:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+RajvirSinghNFIAutomation
1) PLC E-Learning Session 1 – Introduction to PLC & PLC Wiring.avi
2) PLC E-Learning Session 2- How PLC Ladder Logic Programming Works.avi
3) PLC E-Learning – Session 3 Introduction to PLC Trainer & PLC Software
4) PLC E-Learning Session 4.1.2 – Fundamental Commands of PLC
5) PLC E-Learning Session 4.1.1 – Fundamental Commands of PLC
6) PLC Box Sorting Project- Ladder Logic
7) PLC Batching Project- Ladder Logic
8) PLC Palletizer Project- Ladder Logic
9) Labview Interfaced with Arduino: DC Motor Speed Control
10) NO NC Contacts & Switches in PLC Ladder Logic Programming
11) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 1: Understanding XIO, XIC & OUT
12) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 2: Understanding Latch/Unlatch Commands
13) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 3: Understanding OSR- One Shot Rising
14) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson – 4: Understanding Timers
15) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 5: Understanding Counters
16) Basic Industrial Controls & Drawings — Switches, Relays & Contactors
17) Siemens PLC Lesson 1 – NO, NC & OUT Commands
18) Siemens PLC Lesson 2 – Latching & Unlatching (SET/ RESET Commands)
19) Siemens PLC Lesson 3 – Immediate Contact & NOT Command
20) Siemens PLC Lesson 4- Rising & Falling Edge
21) Siemens PLC Lesson 5- SET RESET Dominant Instruction
22) Schneider PLC Lessons 1: PLC Software Environment
23) Schneider PLC Lesson 2- Fundamental Commands of Schneider PLC
24) Schneider PLC Lesson 3 – Understanding Memory Registers in PLC
25) Schneider PLC Lesson 4 – Timers Function in PLC
26) PLC Door Simulator Project- Allen Bradley
27) PLC Silo Simulator Project – Allen Bradley HD
Hands Free Motion Sensor Faucets the Contemporary, Hygienic, Smart Sensor Automatic Faucets!