15 Years Manufacturer TU-026D thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Turin Factory
15 Years Manufacturer TU-026D thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Turin Factory Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
We take pleasure in a really excellent name amongst our shoppers for our exceptional product or service excellent, competitive rate and also the greatest services for 15 Years Manufacturer TU-026D thermostatic cartridge wax sensor for sanitary ware for Turin Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jordan , Oman , Botswana , If any product meed your demand, remember to feel free to contact us. We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention, high-quality merchandise, preferential prices and cheap freight. Sincerely welcome friends all over the world to call or come to visit, to discuss cooperation for a better future!
Capitol Toyota 783 Auto Group Avenue Ne in Salem, OR 97301 Learn More: …
On this video we have a Lincoln Towncar that has set a P1401 code. The OBD II system has set this code because it recognizes that something is wrong in the emission system. In this case it is the DPFE sensor that has gone bad. We show you the diagnostic procedure as well as replacing the faulty sensor.
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and injectors.
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to direct exhaust gasses out of combustion out of engine. It consists of the exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and mufflers.
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and cooler.
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork, cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and axle shafts.
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master cylinder, brake booster (vacuum or hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction. Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column, inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator (receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls, actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules