Good Quality for TU-1F06 thermal wax actuator for thermostatic automatic water drain valve Supply to South Korea
Good Quality for TU-1F06 thermal wax actuator for thermostatic automatic water drain valve Supply to South Korea Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
With this motto in mind, we've come to be one of quite possibly the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for Good Quality for TU-1F06 thermal wax actuator for thermostatic automatic water drain valve Supply to South Korea, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: London , Monaco , America , With the highest standards of product quality and service, our products have been exported to more than 25 countries like the USA, CANADA, GERMANY, FRANCE, UAE, Malaysia and so on.We are very pleased to serve customers from all over the world!
Agricultural Projects | Irrigation Projects | soil moisture sensor. Please Subscribe For More Project Videos► http://bit.ly/29vPrS9
Shop my favorite online store
Slice–►http://www.svskits.in/ blog –►http://www.svskit.com/ site –►http://www.svsembedded.com/
1. Irrigation Projects: WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK BASED REMOTE MONITORING SYSTEM FOR AGRICULTURE
2. Wireless Sensor Based Remote Monitoring System for Agriculture Using ZigBee and GPS
3. wireless sensor network connected to a central node using ZigBee
4. Irrigation System Using a Wireless Sensor Network and GPRS
5. Automation, Internet, Irrigation system, Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)
6. Wireless Monitoring of Soil Moisture, Temperature & Humidity
7. develop a smart wireless sensor network (WSN) for an agricultural
8. a remote monitoring system using Zigbee
9. GSM-ZigBee based remote control and monitoring system with automatic irrigation system
10. Latest Agriculture & Irrigation Based Projects for Final Year IEEE
11. Wireless Sensor Based Remote Controlled Agriculture Monitoring
12. Agriculture Projects & Irrigation Projects – IRRIGATION BASED
13. LOW COST Agricultural IRRIGATION BASED PROJECTS – LinkedIn
14. Application of Wireless Sensor Networks for Greenhouse Parameter
15. automatic irrigation system for agriculture field using wireless sensor
16. Wiireless Sensor Project – WSN projects for MTech ME 2015
17. Implementation of Wireless Sensor Network for Real Time Monitoring
18. Sensor-based M2M Agriculture Monitoring Systems for Developing
19. Automatic Control of Drip Irrigation System & Monitoring Of Soil
20. Implementation of Wireless Sensor Network for Automatic Irrigation
21. a low-cost remote monitoring system for agricultural ecosystems.
22. Automatic irrigation system using zigbee
23. 40+ Sensor Based Projects for Engineering Students – Electronics Hub
24. A Survey on Wireless Sensor Network based Technologies
25. A Test-bed on Real-time Monitoring of Agricultural
26. automated irrigation system using a wireless sensor network and gprs module ppt
27. automated irrigation system project report
28. wireless sensor networks in agriculture ppt
29. wireless sensor networks in agricultural applications
30. automatic irrigation system using soil moisture sensor project report
31. weather monitoring system project report
32. advanced remote monitoring of a crop in agriculture using wireless
33. gsm and wireless sensor network based smart automated irrigation
34. WSN Based Closed Loop Automatic Irrigation System
35. Wireless Sensor Networks and GSM technology.
36. Wireless Sensor Network Based Irrigation Management System
37. Smart Wireless Sensor Network for Monitoring an Agricultural
38. Design & Implementation of Wireless Transceiver for Data
39. Innovative Gsm Bluetooth based Remote Controlled Embedded
40. Remote Irrigation and Monitoring System Using GSM Technology
41. Kisaan Drone: Pesticides spraying drone for Agriculture applications
42. Automated irrigation system using a wireless sensor network and GPRS
43. GSM Based Remote Monitoring Intelligent System
44. Irrigation Projects: WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK BASED REMOTE
45. Android Based Water Deployment System for Irrigation using WSN
46. Online farming based on embedded systems and wireless sensor
47. WIRELESS SENSOR BASED REMOTE MONITORING SYSTEM
48. Latest Wireless Sensor Networks Projects for 2015
49. Zigbee based complete solution for irrigation system: a review
50. Remote Sensing and Control of an Irrigation System
51. An Economical Wireless Sensor Network Based Solution for Precision
52. ECE Projects – Embedded Systems Live Projects for Engineering
53. smart irrigation system through wireless sensor networks
54. Wireless Farming: a mobile and Wireless Sensor Network based
55. Precision Irrigation: Sensor Network Based Irrigation – InTech
56. Monitoring of soil parameters for effective irrigation using Wireless
57. A Wireless Sensor Network Solution for Precision Agriculture
58. Sensor Network based Automatic Irrigation Management System
59. Design and Implementation of Wireless Sensor Network
60. Distributed Monitoring Systems for Agriculture based on Wireless
Learn how electric actuator solutions optimise fertiliser spreaders, grain handling equipment, feeding systems, stable ventilation systems, stable temperature control and slurry tanks. A small selection of the many applications within agriculture to which LINAK TECHLINE® can offer solutions.