Good Wholesale Vendors TU-1D05 thermal wax actuator for industrial thermostatic water regulations mixing valve to Haiti Factories
Good Wholesale Vendors TU-1D05 thermal wax actuator for industrial thermostatic water regulations mixing valve to Haiti Factories Detail:
1. Operation Principle
The Thermostatic Wax that has been sealed in shell body induces expansion by a given temperature, and inner rubber seal part drives its handspike to move under expansion pressure to realize a transition from thermal energy into mechanical energy. The Thermostatic Wax brings an upward movement to its handspike, and automatic control of various function are realized by use of upward movement of handspike. The return of handspike is accomplished by negative load in a given returned temperature.
(1)Small body size, occupied limited space, and its size and structure may be designed in according to the location where needs to work.
(2)Temperature control is reliable and nicety
(3)No shaking and tranquilization in working condition.
(4)The element doesn’t need special maintenance.
(5)Working life is long.
3.Main Technical Parameters
(1)Handspike’s height may be confirmed by drawing and technical parameters
(2)Handspike movement is relatives to the temperature range of the element, and the effective distance range is from 1.5mm to 20 mm.
(3)Temperature control range of thermal wax actuator is between –20 ~ 230℃.
(4)Lag phenomenon is generally 1 ~ 2℃. Friction of each component part and lag of the component part temperature cause a lag phenomenon. Because there is a difference between up and down curve of traveling distance.
(5)Loading force of thermal wax actuator is difference, it depends on its’ shell size.
Product detail pictures:
Well-run equipment, specialist income crew, and better after-sales services; We're also a unified major family, anyone stay with the organization value "unification, determination, tolerance" for Good Wholesale Vendors TU-1D05 thermal wax actuator for industrial thermostatic water regulations mixing valve to Haiti Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Brazil , UAE , Croatia , We taking advantage of experience workmanship, scientific administration and advanced equipment, ensure the product quality of production, we not only win the customers' faith, but also build up our brand. Today, our team is committed to innovation, and enlightenment and fusion with constant practice and outstanding wisdom and philosophy, we cater to the market demand for high-end goods, to do experienced products and solutions.
The above animation shows how a Horne thermostatic mixing valve or TMV works to proportion the mix of hot and cold water to provide blended water at a set temperature. The expansion and contraction of the internal thermostatic element moves a slide valve – altering the aperture of the hot and cold inlet ports to the inner mixing chamber thus constantly adjusting the blend of hot and cold water.
Thermostatic performance of the TMV can be verified by conducting a Cold Water Failure Test as shown in the animation: gradual failure of the cold water supply causes the thermostatic element to expand fully as it becomes increasingly bathed in hot water. This expansion moves the slide valve to the fully closed position over the hot port and thus flow at the outlet ceases. If the flow does not reduce to a dribble, then maintenance may be required to restore the valve to optimal performance.
Watch out instruction to operate or handling of Symphony Ice Cube 17-Litre Air Cooler by Arvind Kumar (Symphony Engineer, Hisar). (Hindi)
Symphony Limited located in Ahmedabad was established in the year 1988. This company manufactures products like domestic air coolers, industrial air coolers and water heaters. Symphony has its operations in about 60 countries. It is also certified by the Guinness World Record Ltd. for manufacturing the world’s largest functioning air cooler
Symphony Ice Cube 17-Litre Air Cooler (White) : http://amzn.to/2qd1wVg
New Model with Remote (Symphony Ice Cube XL i 17-Litre Air Cooler with Remote (White)-For small room) : http://amzn.to/2pPbo67
Specifications of Symphony Ice Cube Personal Air Cooler (17 Litres)
Cooling Media : Woodwool
Number of Speeds : 3
Blower/Fan : Fan
Water Tank Capacity : 17 L
Cooling Coverage Area : 125 sq. ft.
Air Delivery : 1250 cubic mtr
Motor Speed : 1400 rpm
Fan Diameter : 11 Inch
Water Level Indicator : Available
Works on Inverter Power : Yes
Power Requirement : 230 V – 50 Hz
Power Consumption (Cooling) : 105 W
Width x Height x Depth : 45 x 70.1 x 30.5 cm
Weight : 6.5 kg
Cooling Area : 180 cu. mt
Cooler Location : Indoor, Outdoor
Water Inlet : Front and Back
Other Features : Mosquito Net, Three Side Wood Wool Cooling Pads, Lowest Noise Level, Multi Directional Wheels, Dust Filter, Dual-Pump Technology
1. The air flow is too slow that it is suitable for small room or one person only.
2. The design is unique and good but a more powerful motor is required at tropical countries like India. Cooling is not impressed and it has just a powerful blower with little cooling.
3. The Noise is manageable except for the sound of water.
4. This mini cooler has a very small opening for ice and water. The water spills out from cooling pads of mini cooler occasionally.
5. The power chord is about 1.5 meters which is short for a cooler. It can have better power cord.
6. The body of Symphony mini cooler is built of plastic which requires special handling as it is fragile easily.
7. This mini cooler is little bit expensive but it has unique design which make it suitable for small room or office cabin.
8. This cooler can not be open easily so it is very difficult to access cooling pads for cleaning.
Positive Point :
1. This Mini Room Cooler is light weight and easy to carry from one room to other place.
2. The Symphony mini cooler is electrically efficient and it is compatible with inverters.
3. This cooler is compact in design so it is ideal for people who have small rooms.
4. This cooler is effectively silent than other cooler and it is ideal for those people who can not tolerate high cooling air of AC or traditional Cooler.
5. This cooler has three side wood wool cooling pads which give better cooling in small room. The cooling pads is covered with mosquito net which help to reduce risk of attack of the mosquito from this cooler.
6. The body of Symphony mini cooler is built of plastic which make it light and give more life than cooler made of iron based.
7. After sell service is satisfactory and it has service centre all over India.
8. This cooler has water level indicator which gives accurate information about water level.
The price of Symphony Ice Cube Personal Air Cooler in India (including Taxes) is Rs 4,500 to 5,700 (depend on City).
This video can be useful for new customers who want to see review and handling of Symphony Ice Cube Personal Air Cooler before purchasing it.
We are especially thankful to Arvind Kumar (Symphony Engineer, Hisar) for unique assist for creating this video.
Watch other Videos related to Symphony Room Cooler.
Easy Steps to open Symphony Room Cooler (Hindi) (1080p HD) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3P-zaD7Gho
Symphony Ice Cube Personal Air Cooler: Unboxing, Feature and Final Review (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabpzTKgIJ8
Symphony Room Cooler: Water Spitting and Solution (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzCj2oNrJE
Big Air Cooler: Feature and User Review (Comparison with AC) (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7KVvGQi8D0
Kenstar KSM35.WN1 Split AC (1 Ton, 5 Star Rating, White): Installation Guidance and Final Reviews – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ynx87mTHFQ
Review of Sheetal Portable Mini Cooler (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=its-mKnzdEU
Havells ES40 Ceiling Fan: Unboxing and User Review (Most Energy Efficient) (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0IsBzs4vOE
Khaitan Legend Hi-Speed Fan: Unboxing and User Review (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ew3aAApRoM
Mini USB Fan with 360 Degree Rotate: Feature and User Review (Hindi) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_HKfTkXY
For More Exclusive Videos, Please Subscribe Us.
Please shear this Video on Your Blog, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ Wall.