Steak Doneness Indicator
Innovative way for cooking
steaks to perfection, always!!
• Always a challenge to cook steaks to desired doneness
• Buy expensive thermometers to never find them when needed
• Use of thermometers multiple times and locations
• If steaks done in oven, open the oven door and keep checking
• Challenges when cooking multiple steaks to different doneness
• Novices always unable to cook steaks well
• Even restaurants see challenges cooking steaks to perfection
Solution … Rise-Up Doneness Indicator
Expansion of wax in conical cavity pushes stems up indicating
Doneness level of steak
How it Works
• Steak gets seared first on both sides to capture all juices.
• Once seared, the steak is taken out of the direct flame and the Rise up timer
inserted ensuring the tip ends approximately in the middle of the steak.
• Rise Up Timer has 4 types of edible Waxes that melt at different
temperatures placed in 4 distinct cavities at the tip of the casing/capsule.
• When Wax melts it expands approximately 10-15% pushing the stems up
exposing the colored side of the stem heads that indicate steak doneness.
Post time: Apr-18-2017